I didn’t make any targets last year, but I think I need some for 2016. For the sake of progressing and moving forward.
Resolution: a firm decision to do or not to do something
The key word this year is skill. I want to learn several new skills that I think I will enjoy to do and will be useful.
- Able to make bags and purses. I will take sewing classes for it early this year and buy a decent sewing machine.
- Able to play harmonica. I really like the bluesy sound of harmonica and I think this instrument is cool to play. Have been checking some tutorials on Youtube, and I will be diligent to practice. Nothing too ambitious about this, I just want to fluently play a couple of songs.
- Able to make graphical designs using Illustrator and Photoshop. This one is rather tough because not only learning the technique, but I will also need to polish my sense of art.
- Understand and speak basic Swedish.
- Read more books. I’m inspired by Mark Zuckerberg who reads one book a week. I will try that. Yes, 52 books.
That’s all. If they are accomplished, I believe I would be a completely different person by the end of the year🙂.